19 September 2011

Out with Baby ♥


I met Baby at Orchard yesterday. Before I went for haircut, we bought the movie tickets at Lido. After buying the tickets, we went to D.A Hairdressing at Far East Plaza. Ya, managing long and curly hair is really a chore to me! I decided let my hairstylist to trim the hair ends, layer the thick hair volume and cut the fringe. I'm happy, and my head feels so much lighter :D


Before haircut


After haircut

After cutting hair, we still got time for our early lunch at Graffiti Cafe at Far East Plaza. Hmm the standard of Pontian wanton mee seems to be different at different areas uh? At there, the soup is salty! We still prefer the one at Cuppage :)



It's movie time! We watched 'Johnny English Reborn'; and you must really watch this movie! Damn hilarious! To me, Johnny English still have the shadows of Mr Bean lehh. I just can't stop laughing at his funny actions and expressions! :D

I miss watching Mr Bean! Maybe I should search for his shows online :) Heehee...

No comments: